If you’ve ever been to Thailand then you will most certainly of had that feeling of, not wanting to leave or wanting to return soon after your feet hit the ground in your home country. For some people they have didn’t hang around, on a flight back to the ‘land of smiles’ without even a look over their shoulder as they board the plane, before you could shake a stick. If you are one of those people, you will know that renting a property when you get there has some challenges so in this article are some advantages of buying a property in Thailand and why it could be a good idea.
Food for thought
First of all, Thailand is huge as you probably know, prices vary throughout different regions, drastically so in some cases so make sure you do a bit of research into locations first of all. It sounds very obvious, but as an example, you could pay a premium for a property in Bangkok, whereas on the outskirts or just outside in somewhere like Chon Buri, you will likely get a better price. Companies like A-west Property could help you get an idea of what options are available to you. Not only that, it can sometimes take over an hour just to get out of the city if the traffic is bad, so being on the outskirts can be really useful at times.
- Economy – Thailand has a diverse economy consisting of a car industry, property development, hardware, agriculture, tourism, food and telecoms. With a stable economy, investment hold their value and create a return over time.
- Easy to market – It is actually quite easy to buy a property in Thailand, although there are some rules you should look into first, the bonus is, properties are as easy to sell as they are to buy.
- Income – If you did want to sell or lease the property out, then any funds received can be sent back to your home country without any issues.
- Returns – Because Thailand has such a strong economy with further plans for expansion underway all the time things like investments and property purchase should see you getting some financial returns over time.
- Security – Most properties that are part of a cluster will have their own dedicated security so you can feel extra safe when home, or perhaps even when you are not.
Prices are very reasonable for what you get, all the mod cons and the workmanship is usually of great standard.